Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Mr. Bad Economy

I thought I had been spared, but, no. I was laid off this morning along with several others at my job. The bad thing is that I know what goes on on the back end of these things, so I know that it didn't have to be me. That part stinks. The idea of losing my house and, well, just the general "I don't know what tomorrow holds" idea is a bit scary. But my God has brought me through much worse, so I have to keep that in mind.

There is a silver lining to today, though. My quartet was accepted to be a part of the Acappella Praise and Harmony album, recording in June in Tennessee! WHOOP WHOOP! I am one excited girl!

Talk about an emotional roller-coaster of a day! I have a headache. :-/

2 comments:

  1. Sorry again about the job...awesome about the Acapella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay that is awesome!!! (about the quartet) anyways, I know you said the whole laying off is a long story so you gotta tell me about sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete