Saturday, June 6, 2009

Embroidered Cards

Last night, I tried something I have wanted to try for quite some time - embroidering cards. I love the hodge-podge scrapbooking style cards, but... well, I'm just not good at them! But I saw this idea on this website and have been wanting to try it for weeks! Last night I finally got out mom's embroidery thread and the only blank cards that she had and went to town. I knocked out a pretty cute one for my first! I have to become some sort of expert this week, though, because Mom and I were brainstorming about what to do for our monthly ladies' night on Friday and we both thought this would be a cute idea!

I'm excited to teach the ladies something they probably have never done, and we'll have cards to send by the end of the night! I'll try to post pictures soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm on it, girl... I'm on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So - where are the pictures? This sounds so very neat!

    When are we getting together to celebrate Beth's graduation??? Are YOU planning it?

    ReplyDelete