Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What a week!

So in the midst of the cake business to be or not to be, I decided to call it quits until I make it a legit business. Well, that can't happen until after this week. I have three cakes due in one weekend. Yikes! I have gotten faster at the process, but three cakes is still pushing it!

On top of that, I also have my business plan due this weekend. I'm not prepared at all, but procrastination is my way of life, so I'm sure it will get done before it's due. :)

Also, I have to do an ASL presentation in class on Thursday and, of course, haven't started it. So, it's Tuesday already and I can tell you this week is going to get really hectic really fast.

OH YEAH, and the Cowtown marathon is next week and I am supposed to be running the half. That's 13.1 miles and I am SOOOO not ready! I almost decided to not run and wait until I was better prepared, but I figure if I do that it will never happen. So, I WILL be crossing the finish line next weekend, but I might possibly be the last one to do so!

1 comment:

  1. the cakes were great! you did good in your class!! you will do GREAT at cowtown this weekend!

    ReplyDelete